Save Wincheap Water Meadows

Below is a summary of the current situation 12th June 2020: Pending Council decision¬† The Council was due to make a final decision about the expansion of the Wincheap Park & Ride onto the water meadows later this year.¬† However, due to the current Coronavirus pandemic, it is unclear whether this decision will take place … Continue reading Save Wincheap Water Meadows